Women's clinic advanced Established in 1887 by social reformer and girls's legal rights advocate Dr. Martha G. Ripley and managed solely by Girls.
Italian Villa-model limestone parochial college in-built 1864 to provide German-Talking youngsters of parishioners.
Locally quarried limestone dwelling designed as a home and Workplace ca. 1836 by Sibley, the district manager of your American Fur Company and later on the main condition governor; also the house of his spouse Sarah Jane Sibley.
1850s village with limestone quarry and kiln and numerous stone buildings designed by resident stonemasons; features a Civil War recruiting station.
Chateauesque brick library designed in 1893 by Frederick G. Corser; an early open-shelf department library.
Frame creating that served as Local community auditorium and highschool gymnasium, completed in 1934 beneath the CWA.
Late Gothic Revival brick church with clock tower, erected in 1890 as religious and social center of german Catholic Group.
Brick livestock barn with silos see this and milk dwelling (1918), built by Buechner and Orth for government-owned farm labored by county's welfare recipients.
Steam-powered brick roller mill made ca. 1909 in railroad town for industrial production this link of flour.
Gothic church of regionally quarried stone built-in 1868 underneath Bishop Henry Whipple, with land and funds donated by mill proprietor Find Out More J. S. Archibald.
Concrete municipal building with fieldstone struggling with and artist-built interiors, made beneath WPA in 1936 by neighborhood staff.
Small body assembly hall inbuilt 1896 by Finnish temperance Group that served as Neighborhood's civic, cultural, and social Heart.
Barn with limestone base and wooden superstructure, in-built 1872 to deal with and feed wheat-farm horse groups.
Airfield made in 1942 by Carleton College to deliver pupils with flight coaching in preparing for military enlistment.